FormulaTV Foros

Foro Crónicas vampíricas

Post Ian Somerhalder: Our Captain Planet

Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [...] 596 597 598 599 Siguiente
Rachelle
Rachelle
17/06/2014 21:56
He pensado que con motivo del nombramiento de Ian como Embajador de la Buena Voluntad de la ONU se merecía un post propio, para ir colgando todas las noticias que tengan relación con él, su vida, sus proyectos y sus trabajos. Porque es mucho más que una cara bonita (por muy bonita que sea xD) me gustaría que este post se dedicara, no sólo a su vida personal, sino, en gran parte, a su vida profesional y su labor filantrópica, aunque esto no quiere decir que no podamos deleitarnos con sus mejores fotos ¡eh! carcajada

Al igual que en mis otros posts, lo único que pido es respeto, a la hora de comentar y hacia las opiniones de los demás. Todo el mundo es libre de pensar como quiere, obviamente, y todas las opiniones serán bien recibidas si están bien expresadas.

Dicho esto, espero que este post sea un punto de encuentro para disfrutar y hablar de Ian, para todas aquellas personas que adoramos a Smolder no sólo por su belleza, por supuesto, sino sobretodo por su gran talento como actor y lo increíble que nos parece como persona, por lo solidario, preocupado y entregado que es. Para mi Ian es mi ídolo así que os invito a que os unáis a mi en este post para poder compartir información y comentar sobre él.

¡¡Sed bienvenid@s!!

postiansomerhalderourcaptainplanet
martagh
martagh
28/03/2016 19:22
Qué le gusta a Ian disfrazarse cuando dirige. Primero el tutú y ahora el sombrero de cowboy jajaj

Ian en IG:

Directing... I loved it. 4 DAYS UNTIL THE EPISODE I DIRECTED OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES #TVDFRIDAYs April 1st! If you watch with me they MAY let me direct another;)
carenfc
carenfc
28/03/2016 22:03
Si jaja...el sombrero de cowboy no se si superará al tutú...pero seguro que lo iguala carcajada
Foto de ayer con un fan
Pero qué bien le sienta esa camiseta blanca, por favor
carenfc
carenfc
29/03/2016 22:22
Clip de la CNN a propósito de la campaña Join the Herd, contra la caza de los elefantes
ian Somerhalder wildaid elephants cnn
BTS del 7x22
carenfc
carenfc
30/03/2016 17:22
Kat se ha hecho un snapchat y ha colgado un vídeo con Ian y Malarkey. Aquí las capturas:
Nueva/vieja:
carenfc
carenfc
31/03/2016 21:09
Del Instagram de Ian promocionando su capítulo
carenfc
carenfc
01/04/2016 22:43
Esta mañana, Ian ha estado haciendo varias entrevistas en varias emisoras de la CW por el capítulo que dirige y que se emite esta noche
Se le ve muy guapo, aunque algo cansado...Decían que se había acostado a las 4 y la entrevista era a las 6.30
En honor del señor director...
Del IG de Ian:What would Johny do?
martagh
martagh
02/04/2016 18:47

carenfc
carenfc
02/04/2016 20:57
Ay, estos dos...jaja
Mosaico de Damon Salvatore a través de los años
Por cierto, que hoy era el Girl's Impact Festival en la universidad de Harvard, y Nikki iba a intervenir...a ver si pronto tenemos más fotos si
martagh
martagh
02/04/2016 23:38
Fotos del evento!!!

martagh
martagh
03/04/2016 12:56

Y aquí el vídeo. Ian y Nikki a partir de minuto 32.25

Y otro vídeo. Ian y Nikki a partir del minuto 13.18:
carenfc
carenfc
03/04/2016 22:55
¡Que monos por favor!
Dejo estas capturas del vídeo...la intensidad con que se miran es...awww
carenfc
carenfc
04/04/2016 21:01
Una más del sábado:
martagh
martagh
05/04/2016 13:17

BTS del 7x22, creo que Ian ha terminado ya de rodar:

carenfc
carenfc
05/04/2016 22:11
La sonrisa de Ian mirando a Nikki es de babeo total ehhh
Sippp este comentario parece que lo confirma
Deben de estar a punto de acabar...el otro día también Malarkey anunciaba que había terminado de rodar por esta temporada
Nueva campaña de Nikki
martagh
martagh
06/04/2016 17:53
Babeo es poco. Mirad esta foto de cuando la premiada dijo Thank you Ian & Nikki for being so amazing and beautiful" se pusieron los dos en plan "te está mirando a ti" y "no, hablaba de ti" xDDD

Y esta ya... awww

Nikki dándolo todo en la sesión de foto jajaj

Por cierto, Somereed en el aeropuerto de LA. Esos pelos, Ian...
carenfc
carenfc
06/04/2016 21:09
Es que no pueden evitarlo jajaj
Más del aeropuerto
Nueva entrevista de Nikki para The New Potato(anda que el nombrecito también se las trae..
Actress Nikki Reed
On Face Oil, Mountain Biking, And Why She’s Never Liked Ketchup

April 6th, 2016
Nikki Reed is a jack of all trades. She’s an actress, screenwriter, model, singer-songwriter, designer and an activist (we can’t help but feel like underachievers in her presence). We first saw Nikki in the film Thirteen — a harrowing story she co-wrote and starred in (at the modest age of fifteen), based on her own experiences at that age. Currently, she plays badass heroine Betsy Ross on the FOX series Sleepy Hollow, and stars in the upcoming Jack Goes Home, which recently premiered at SXSW. As if her plate wasn’t full enough, Nikki writes a beauty and nutrition column on Elle.com, and recently collaborated with Freedom of Animals to create an eco-friendly bag line made from recycled plastic from oceans and landfills. (Our heads are spinning!) We chatted with her about face oils, cooking, and the best advice she’s ever received…

From start to finish, what would be your ideal food day?

I like to eat clean, so an ideal food day for me means I am the one cooking. Ideally I would wake up, walk outside to some lush garden or greenhouse and pick my own vegetables. I am into simplicity when it comes to food. Even as a child I hated Ketchup with my fries, because the idea of adding anything extra just didn’t make sense. I wish I had my own mini farm so I didn’t ever have to leave the house to eat…

How do you practice beauty from the inside out?

I believe the most beautiful feature a woman can have is an educated mind. I love learning, and I still take college courses online just to acquire knowledge even if I’ll never have a piece of paper validating it. I also believe in taking care of the body, and I find strength to be quite beautiful. Beauty to me means feeling strong enough to climb a mountain.

What are your morning and nightly beauty routines?

I use a lot of oils, and I always wash my skin. I like to scrub daily, because it symbolizes the shedding of the day. I also don’t like to put anything on my skin that I couldn’t put in my mouth. The idea that using chemicals on the largest organ of the body (the skin) isn’t harmful is crazy to me. I try to use the most natural products I can get my hands on, even if it means a bottle of olive oil from the cabinet.

We love your bag collaboration with Freedom of Animals. How do you personally practice conscious consumerism in terms of fashion, food and beauty?

I believe conscious consumerism is something we can all do. It doesn’t have to create a divide between people who live their life that way and people who don’t. I believe we can all do something to make a difference somewhere. Reusing and repurposing materials is the most immediate way we can all help the planet, which is exactly what we are doing with FOA. All of our bags are made from recycled materials, woven together to create an ethical and sustainable line. If everyone did a little less in some areas and a little more in others, we could create huge change.

Advice to women looking in the mirror, and getting dressed in the morning?

Fashion is a way to express yourself; it’s almost like writing a story about who you are on your body every time you walk out the door. I say do what feels good, and what feels like you. Look in the mirror and find one thing you love about yourself every day and focus on that.

Beauty mainstays that haven’t changed since your teen years…

I haven’t let anyone pluck or wax my eyebrows…

The workouts you’re obsessed with right now…

I love to mountain bike. I like the tranquility and I love how strong it makes me feel.
What’s always in your bag?

Some form of face oil. Usually Living Libations or HB organics.

What’s always in your refrigerator?

Cilantro and parsley! Its good for helping the body get rid of heavy metals, which we all accumulate over time.

The app you can’t live without…

I love my TED talks app and Sleep Machine

What are your favorite cities for food? What restaurants do you go to in each?

I love anywhere that has options for those of us who don’t eat meat or dairy. I am a sucker for places like Moon Juice or Cafe Gratitude, but of course nothing compares to pasta in Italy!

The best advice you’ve ever received…

From my Dad. I remember him telling me this as a teenager when I was having a tough time in school with a boy. He said “You don’t have to go around showing the truth to everyone, you just have to be patient. People figure things out on their own and your strength lies in your ability to wait for them to come to their own conclusions.” It’s been applicable in many areas and I replay it in my head any time something frustrating or unfair happens and I want to scream from the tops of mountains about it. I remember how powerful silence can be, and I remember the importance patience.

In the same vein as ‘what is the new black’ in fashion, what’s the new potato right now?

Ethical, sustainable fashion is definitely the new potato! It is the future and I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of Freedom Of Animals!

Y fotos
Y mañana es el WeDay, en el que tanto Ian como Nikki van a participar, así que tendremos más fotos si
martagh
martagh
07/04/2016 20:33
ya tenemos fotos del evento!!!

Ian Somerhalder ‏@iansomerhalder
Hottest photo bomb. Ever. #WEDay The youth of the world is our only hope for change-inspire each other please
martagh
martagh
07/04/2016 20:50
carenfc
carenfc
07/04/2016 20:59
¡que guapos! Por cierto, se nota cuando ya están de vacaciones porque Ian empieza a dejarse crecer la barba carcajada
Más fotos:
martagh
martagh
07/04/2016 22:55
Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [...] 596 597 598 599 Siguiente